STEP 1: Drag the mouse pointer to the top of this page to find the COURSES tab. Locate and click the ADD button at the lower right corner.
STEP 2: Click NEW if you are creating an e-class for a particular subject for the first time.
STEP 3A: To create a New Course, provide the requested information and click SAVE.
- Name: Indicate the Course Title (Eg. Principles of Marketing)
- Access Code: Make sure that indicate the "check mark". The access code is an auto-generated eight-letter code that you will give to each class to allow them to enroll in the right section.
- Style: Select INSTRUCTOR if you plan to use the e-class as a supplement to your course. Select BLENDED if you will be teaching the course on web-enhanced mode. For more information, please see e-class policies on holding of online activities and web-enhanced courses.
- Duration: Indicate the start date and end date of the course.
- Language: Indicate the language that will be used in teaching the subject.
- Time zone: The time zone is automatically set to match Philippine Time.
- Course/Section/Semester/Credits: Indicate the Course Code, Section, Semester and Number of Units that will be credited in taking the course.